He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello World !

Hello to the wonderful world wide web! This is my first post ever! Exciting uh? Well here it goes....



I feel you need to know a few things about me first! I'm Cricket well Christina but almost everyone calls me Cricket! Its a nickname that I've had all my life. My granddaddy gave it to me when I was about 2. Theres very few who call me Christina and I know their voices. So if you were to see me on the street and holler CHRISTINA I probably wouldn't answer. :O) 
I live a very simple life here in Alabama. I love Alabama. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! Well Maybe I would live on a Tahiti island ...One can dream! Anyways I am married to the love of my life, David. We've been married about Five years! He is the best thing to ever happen to my life. I don't know where I would be without him! He is the most Wonderful, Amazing, God fearing man Ive ever known. I love being married to my best friend. We have two beautiful children Kevin and Allie Faith.
Kevin just turned four a couple of weeks ago. He is my right hand(most days). He loves his baby sister(most days). He starts kindergarten next fall. He cant wait! Then theres Allie Faith! She is one and half.  She is just one big ball of pure SWEETNESS. She can look at you and give you the meanest look and all in the same second she will give you the sweetest look. She definitely has a way of getting whatever she wants!
We live on a quite street in a little town just outside of Birmingham. I'm a stay home mom. I love it and I'm truly blessed to have the opportunity to do so. Don't get me wrong it has it's days where it's a major challenge but I wouldnt trade it for the world.
 We are members of Clearview Baptist Church. It is an AMAZING church. We have made life long friends there. Kevin is in AWANAS. It stands for: Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed. Hes in Cubbies. He has so much fun learning about Christ. I teach the 2 year olds on Sunday mornings. I cant tell you how long it has taken us to find a church family! 
Family and Faith are very important to David and I. We want to raise our children to walk with Christ everyday. 
Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
Well that's about it. I told you theres very little to know. That's my little life here in the south!

Photos by Natalie Spargo


~ CRICKET

1 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so amazing! I love how creative you are! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Post a Comment