He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Center Point

People always look at me like I'm crazy when I say we live in Center Point.
"Do you have bars on your doors and windows???"
No I don't! Center Point is a beautiful, quite place to live. Today we went to the new Center Point Park. It is so nice! It was quite and there wasnt a lot of kids. Mostly because their all in school. I guess another reason is because once again people are a little afraid of the town. Not sure why really...maybe because it so close to Roebuck??? Anyways we had a great time playing on the playground and walking the little path around the pond. I would definitely recommend going to this park. Don't think Trussville is the only place for family outings.
Yes there are places, buildings and homes that need a little work but its a great place to live and raise a family! Its getting better. Give it a little more credit!



       

       
      
    
The park is covered in chopped up old tires! Recycling at its best! So easy to walk on and the kids can fall and not get hurt! Its bouncy! Better than rocks!!!


~ CRICKET

0 comments:

Post a Comment